Thursday, March 3, 2011

Breaking Up

When I first met you I was infatuated with you.







For many years, I dreamt about being with you.







Finally, one day I got a chance to be with you and learn more about you.








When I eventually got you. You flourish me with gifts.








You made me fall hard for you.








Whenever I was upset, you never fail to cheer me up.









Whenever I go shopping with you, you always provide for me.









 Whenever I brought you to meet my friends, you always make me look so good with you around. 







 


But one day, I found out you did such a thing to me.






 


How could you do this to me!!!









Don't you know I would be hurt!










You promise to provide for me











You promise to be there for me when there is emergency










You promise me!










But now you do this!











I am really upset and sad to end this relationship but I think I need to.











It kills me on the inside.











But I think its the best for us.











UOB LADY'S CARD, we shall end our relationship here. 



I still cannot believe you cost me to lose my entire bonus that I worked so hard for and still had no idea till I saw the freaking piece of paper called ----- "$x,xxx CREDIT CARD BILLS"!

No comments:

Post a Comment