Thursday, February 24, 2011

Estée Lauder Cyberwhite Workshop: Snow White and her 4 helpers (Part 1)

Ever wonder why Snow white made it to the top 7 Disney most popular story and was the very first story made (1937) that started the legend of the Disney Princesses. Simply because she is so white and fair!

No doubt we have Pocahontas and Aladdin's girlfriend, Jasmine, who represents girls who have natural born healthy sun-kissed complexion.Okay, I ain't those girls. I would become uneven dark skinned girl just standing under the sun for just mere 2 hrs, so between becoming an uneven dark skinned girl or a fair even toned girl, I choose the latter. So my desire to becoming fair and even toned is a LIFE-LONG quest. 

I have explored many beauty products and I am ashamed that I have not shared that yet, so here is a start!

ESTEE LAUDER Cyberwhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Skincare, shall be the first product range I share!

Omy.sg and Estee Lauder has organized a Blogger challenge! Ten Bloggers have been selected to attend a workshop by Estée Lauder to try out as well as understand their products. And I am one of them!!!!
Thank you for selecting me!

As the saying goes 真金不怕火炼,(meaning pure gold can be tested under fire) we were there to test the products.

One thing I must say, for this workshop I didnt wear make up at all, so here are my most bared posts you will ever see!!! And I just did Lasik the day before, so my right eye is still red. (yeah, I will be sharing my Lasik post soon!!!!) So warning first hor, in case you faint by my non-make up look!

I was really excited going to the workshop!! The place was so nicely furnished and so white!!!
We were greeted by friendly Estée Lauder's staff, who were all smiley and hospitable.


Me, being a A typical Arian, impatiently looking for the best seat, settled down, open my note book all ready to listen and try the product.



Our experts explaining how to take care of our skin.





This is me trying out the toner! hehe! yes, my red eye because of LAsik.Oh fret not, the redness is normal. My surgery went well.




This gadget actually shows you in detail on your skin condition, which kind of freak every girl out, cause it shows the tiniest dark spot you have!!!!



Oh man, look at my small surface spots!!! quick!!! Somebody help!



After using the full range, I could see my skin becoming fairer instantly!!!! 


.
.
.
.

So its time to take photos with the lovely bloggers!!!

Mole Mole, me, Sharon and Winnie





Me and bubbly Supergirl!!!



Me and Cherie!!! And with all zealous Estee Lauder's staff!!! 




And the whole group!!!
Here are the ten bloggers!!
Check out their amazing blogs, how I know, becos I read them!!!


Before we leave, we were given a goodie bag and look!




As you can see, I am very happy!




I have been given the following out of the New CyberWhite Brilliant Cells series (worth over S$400)

1) Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme
2) Full Spectrum Brightening Essence

3) Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Lotion

4) Full Spectrum Brightening UV Protector SPF50/PA+++


Each post I would introducing 1-2 product from the range and review
so keep a look out!  

Well, if you want to try or receive the products as well, here is what you can do!!!

1) Click to "LIKE"  EsteeLauderSG Facebook

2) And start joining the BRILLANT CELLS GAMES at HERE! from 25 Feb 2011 onwards!! The game allows you to exchange with others to try out Estee Lauder's products. 
More details can be found on the website!

3) Or you can VOTE for me to have a chance to be selected to win $200 worth of Estee Lauder products of your choice! Each week 3 voters will be selected!!!

SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!
Just simply click Here! to vote! 
Remember to "Like" EsteeLauder facebook SG first to gain access.


Its that simple!


4) You may also check out their signature services, which most people didn't know about! I love the 2 minute touch-up idea! Sometimes we are just so busy and rushing to meet friends, a nice touch up by an expert and you are good to go!

So what are waiting for, ladies!!!!


Love, Ariel




P.S. Have to bring down to 4 products. As I realised my sister's cleanser is the older version, so decided to focus on their latest launched products!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment