Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Year Continuation....

I have been so busy!!!!! I really wish to have more time to rest and watch TV... haha yes that my favourite past time. But ya, maybe because I just like being busy. I feel fufilled at the end of the day, as long as I know what I am busy with and ultimately the outcome of my busyness is what I have aimed.

Wanted to post this up long ago!

I bought this dress from Far East and totally fell in love with it. I wore it during Chinese New Year to pai nian... hehe. My relatives praised it to be really sweet looking. Not too overly red and harsh nor was it a too inauspicious black. I chose a subtle pastel pink.




 Hmmm I was a little stunned when I took the photo, so I wasnt prepared to pose. hehe.
Going to share about a play I went in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment