Every year, me and friends have problems deciding where to hang out during New Year's Eve. Orchard? Vivo? At home? Malaysia? Been there, done that..
But this year, Oooo.. I am already getting excited.... I will be counting down at 3 of the biggest New Year's Eve parties in town! Hopping onto the Ultimate NYE Tiger Bus and getting to experience all 3 parties (The Float@Marina Bay, Clarke Quay and of cos not forgetting Marina Barrage) in one night!
Expect the best music, entertainment and merrymaking as we usher in the New Year with Tiger Crystal against the stunning backdrop of the Singapore skyline at the 3 fantastic places.
Check out the highlights!
The Float@Marina Bay
- An experiential area displaying the new Tiger Crystal bottle
- Six Tiger Beer bars at the venue, where revelers will get to sample the newly launched brew
- Refresh with Tiger Crystal wipes handed out by Tiger Crystal ambassadors
- From 20 – 26 December, four tickets to this event will be given out to the first ten Tiger Season Ticket holders who purchase a bucket of Tiger Crystal from Clarke Quay, and present their receipt together with their Tiger Season Ticket pass at the Tiger Crystal Dome in Clarke Quay.
- A specially constructed Tiger Crystal Dome at the Read Bridge will serve as the focal point for celebrations.
- Visitors to the Tiger Crystal Dome can get panoramic photographs taken of themselves with a customised “Crystal Lens” effect.
- Submit a photo with a Tiger Crystal in hand stand a chance of winning one of ten Canon DSLR Camera worth over $1,300 each
- The first 12 spotted enjoying a Tiger Crystal at Clarke Quay will each win a Tiger Crystal hamper worth $288
- Toast the New Year with Tiger Crystal at one of the more unique venues in town.
With all the fun and excitement with other attractive prizes to be won, what are you waiting for?!
Log on to either http://tigercrystal.com.sg or to Tiger Beer Singapore's facebook page - http://facebook.com/tigerbeersingapore to find out how you can win tickets.
Hope to see you there!