Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sick!!!

This week couldn't have been worse. I had been ill for the past 1 week. Wonder if all my soldiers are skiving, can't even fend off simple enemies from the armies of Flu , Sore throat and Cough? I spend like $56 dollars to send in more troops. They are still attacking me like crazy? Even after seeing a second doctor who has given stronger medicine, I am still coughing. The Flu squad likes to spring attacks when I am not noticing, comes in sneakily. While the Sore Throat Squad comes in when i sleep, making me wake in the middle of the night. Soldiers, wake up!!!! Start fighting for goodness sake! Its the 7th day now. I am still sick. And because i ate drowsy medicine, I had a hard time waking up, and had to take cab to work, and spent $100 over in just a week. Hope I can get well soon...    

Anyway, currently, I am faced with a dilemma, I am not sure what to do as I have no idea what the future holds. Feel that all my dreams are becoming harder and harder to achieve. Maybe thats the facts of life. Its frustrating, and how I wish I can have an answer.