Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wedding

Have been busy and lazy...
I seriously can't wait for October to come. 
So that I can do all the things I have planned. 

Oh well, till the day comes.


Today was quite eventful. 
Went for a cleo event
Had a free makeover. 
haha, save my time and money and head straight for a wedding. 
I vow to wear this maxi dress at least once.
I think every girl should own a maxi dress. 
And wear at least once.
Why? Cos its like branded bag, every girl will own at least one

Okay I am not that tall, and I don't think when I wear a maxi I looked that fantastic but well,
there will be maxis that would suit your body shape and height. 
I bought this dress at Far East. 


Yes, my room is messy. 
I decided to just do a major spring clean after my work event. 
So please...just focus on the dress alright?
The color of the dress makes it looks refreshing and enhances the height. 
However, some maxis do make you look pregnant, so it is crucial to select carefully. 
But I for one, cant be bothered.
I purposely wore a loose one so that I can eat more at the dinner, haha......
I just match it with a belt to define the waistline.



The handsome couple

A bit blur, as I was busy eating when they announced their arrival, didn't have time to change mode.
oppsie!


I would say this wedding is one of the most heavily organized
and had a great assurance of no lack of entertainment.
There was singing, dancing and interesting MV done by the couple..
Haha quite typical of what my friend, the groom would do.


As a event executive, I can't help but scrutinise the event success. haha..
And yes it is quite well-planned and prepared.
Well done, dude!
I could feel the love in the air!!!!





However, today was suppose to be some auspicious day in reference to the chinese lunar calendar,
definitely not in the English calendar, as its Sept 11.
So the Swissotel, Stamford was fully booked with almost 3-5 weddings in the 2 levels.
And I estimated each ballroom for the weddings is about the size of 40 tables of 10 pax.
thats like 4000 people in that night!
Okay that's just an estimation.
I was busy eating. Not busy snooping around other wedding yah.
So you can expect the standard of serving to drop.
I was quite shocked when I saw my utensils not cleaned properly.


This was the saucer placed on my table, even before I started my food.
And the chopsticks have remnants of the fish skin which is usually sticky and harder to clean. Erks!
Obviously, not cleaned thoroughly. 


A waiter accidentally spilled some chilled coke on my friend's shoulder,
and he turn to his wife, and said "Dear, why is the waiter giving me the cold shoulder?"



Well, but all in all, we did have a good time.
Its all about celebration of a couple's unity as one
and that they found one another in the midst of 5 million people in Singapore.

Congrats dude!



Love, Ariel




1 comment: